'I have not pulled back the office'


"I have not pulled back the office, my candidature has not been pulled back, I am in the decision field, I would like to win the help of the voters in the following 30th day." The words said that Jafar Iqbal, Jatiya Party applicant from Jatiya Party (Japan), Nilphamari-1 (Domar-Dimla) Siddiqui

Zafar Iqbal Siddiqui said at a public interview at his home at Door Upazila Road on Friday twelve. He stated, Jatiya Party Chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad said on Thursday evening, "Aside from the Grand Alliance, Jatiya Party applicants will take part openly in their separate electorates with an image. Somebody has requested us not to move to one side from the race. However, the Awami League applicant Aftab Uddin Sarkar and his kin are lecturing, I either pulled back my appointment or I was compelled to pull back. This is a total lie. '

Zafar Iqbal said to columnists, "I need to educate you through my voting public Domar-Dimla and Chilahati individuals, I have not pulled back the designation, nobody has requested me to pull back and I won't pull back. I am here, 30 days will be chosen and I am confident that individuals will be won by the decision. "Around then, he conveyed the letter marked by Ershad, Chairman of Japan, among the present writers. In this letter, nobody of the Jatiya Party will leave the race, everybody has been requested to remain in the field of decision.

Among others, Domar city Jatiya Party President Abdur Razzak, Senior Vice President Salahuddin Ahmed, General Secretary Asaduzzaman and others were available.

When discussing this, the Awami League applicant, Aftab Uddin Sarkar, denied the charges made against him and stated, "They state truly, once said not. I don't have sufficient energy to take a gander at them, I am occupied with my battle. '

Hopefuls of this electorate are: Awami League Aftab Uddin Sarker (Boat), BNP Rafiqul Islam Chowdhury (head of rice), Jafar Iqbal Siddiqui (furrow) of Jatiya Party, NAP. Jebel Rani Gani (bovine), Saiful Islam of Islami Movement Bangladesh (Hatpakhha), Basar Mohammad Yunus Ali (step), Manjurul Islam (date palette) of Islam and Sirajul Islam of BNF (Television) in Khulam Ulama.

Post a Comment

0 Comments